In order to better assist grantees and researchers, the Democracy Resource Center (DRC) has created the Democracy Research Guide which provides lists of resources about democracy and related topics as well as a tutorial for how to conduct research. Each topic list includes suggested books, journals, websites and organizations.
- Ukrainian Democrats at Risk: Resources and Support
- eJournals and Articles
- Civic Education
- Civil Society Strengthening
- Conflict Resolution
- Democracy Today
- Democratic Transitions
- Digital Activism
- Digital Libraries
- Economic Inclusion
- Human Rights
- Labor Unions and Workers Rights
- Media and Freedom of Expression
- Nationalism and Ethnic Conflict
- Nonprofit Management
- Rule of Law
- Transitional Justice
- Transparency and Anti-Corruption
- U.S. Government Information
- Women’s Political Participation
- Youth Political Participation
Given the dynamic nature of the Web, this section is not an exhaustive list. Responsibility for site content and maintenance rests with the owners and the inclusion of an organization does not imply endorsement by the National Endowment for Democracy. If you would like to suggest a site or would like your site removed from the list, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This three-step tutorial is a guide with ideas and resources that will make your search for information on democracy and democracy promotion easier and more efficient.